If you are a minor, you should be aware that under the age of 13, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of your personal data to take place. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information to us at www.innboutiqueleon.com, or register on our website.
In addition, certain data of minors are specially protected by the Regulation, in particular those based on profiling processing. In no case will information about the personal, economic or private activity of the minor’s family be requested from minors under 18 years of age.
Processing of personal data at innboutiqueleon.com
In accordance with current legislation, the data we collect at innboutiqueleon.com will be:
- limited to what is necessary
for the sole purpose of responding to contact forms and comments on this blog.
The user who communicates his personal information to www.innboutiqueleon.com should also know that such information will be disclosed only to the company that provides hosting to www.innboutiqueleon.com to the web designer, to WordPress.Org as web support and to Google Analytics.
You should also be aware that you may at any time exercise your rights under the Regulation: access, rectification, erasure, deletion, oblivion, objection, restriction of processing, data portability and the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transparency in the development of the activity: www.innboutiqueleon.com will always strive to be transparent, particularly with regard to the management of personal data.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: Personal data will always be treated with the utmost care and the security measures implemented and the legitimacy of the processing of such data will be regularly reviewed.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected on www.innboutiqueleon.com will always be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to carry out the legitimate purposes for which the data subject gives consent: subscription to content, contact form and comment form.
- Rejection of invasive strategies for the user: In www.innboutiqueleon.com we deeply dissociate ourselves from spam and invasive advertising strategies, which makes www.innboutiqueleon.com an advertising-free space.
Legal basis supporting the treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out at www.innboutiqueleon.com in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 679/2016 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce.
In addition, the processing of personal data on www.innboutiqueleon.com is justified since the data subject has given his or her consent through a clear affirmative action to www.innboutiqueleon.com or implicitly by browsing this blog.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
The contact information below corresponds to the Controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity behind www.innboutiqueleon.com.
|BASIC INFORMATION OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE|
|Company||Kyung Hyun Kim Ham|
|VAT ID||71995577 B|
|App. Mail||Avenida Pais Leones, 2, 5A, 24010 León|
Any person has the right to be adequately informed about data protection and to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is processed at www.innboutiqueleon.com.
Interested persons may exercise their right of access to information held by www.innboutiqueleon.com, including obtaining a copy of the data, as well as your right to rectify such data or to delete them when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
Likewise, in certain circumstances, they may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, which will imply its conservation exclusively for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their personal data. www.innboutiqueleon.com will stop processing such data except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, the data subject may exercise the right to the portability of his or her automated personal data held by www.innboutiqueleon.com, which will be transferred in an accessible format to another Data Controller of the data subject’s choice.
Possibility of claim
If he/she so wishes and considers his/her rights have been violated, the data subject shall always have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the supervisory authority in this matter.
Purposes of processing and data processed
In order for you to be aware of what type of data is handled at www.innboutiqueleon.com and why, below is a summary of the personal information handled in the normal course of www.innboutiqueleon.com‘s business:
- For the management of contact forms and subscription to the website, the data of web users such as name, email and IP address will be processed.
- Likewise, data to improve digital services including encryption systems and cookies will be treated the same identifying data: name, email address and IP address.
The data will be kept as long as the data subject does not request deletion.
Transfer of data
The management of the www.innboutiqueleon.com website will be handled partly internally and partly through a contracted service. Therefore, the personal data of web users will be transferred to the following entities:
- Hosting: OVH HISPANO, S.L. (B83834747), email@example.com – Its personal data protection policy can be consulted here.
- web:org platform– the transfer of data is solely for the support services provided by WordPress.org.
- Web design and programming: INDIPROWEB S.L. (B24613655), firstname.lastname@example.org – Its personal data protection policy can be consulted here.
If the contractual relationship terminates and it is necessary to appoint another company to provide this service, the explicit consent of the users will be required and the company www.innboutiqueleon.com will ensure that the General Data Protection Regulation is complied with in that entity.
In www.innboutiqueleon.com we guarantee that the strictest confidentiality of your personal data will be maintained, and that they will not be transferred to any entity except those necessary for the development of the activity of this blog.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Kyung Hyun Kim Ham
Document updated as of December 7 December 7, 2021